- Visual Studio – Dynamics AX 2012 R3 – Version control integration
- AX2012 Print options (Current/After) posting sales/purchase orders
- AX2012 Posting of Sales/Purchase orders parallelism settings
- New Whitepaper: An introduction to surrogate key replacement in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
- Whitepaper (Updated AX2012 R2): New, changed and deprecated features in AX2012
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: powershell
New Build and deploy scripts for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 have been provided by Microsoft. See the link here http://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/scriptcenter/Build-and-deploy-for-b166c6e4 From the blog: Introduction The scripts provide automation for creation and deployment of builds for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012. The scripts can be used with TFS … Continue reading