- Visual Studio – Dynamics AX 2012 R3 – Version control integration
- AX2012 Print options (Current/After) posting sales/purchase orders
- AX2012 Posting of Sales/Purchase orders parallelism settings
- New Whitepaper: An introduction to surrogate key replacement in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
- Whitepaper (Updated AX2012 R2): New, changed and deprecated features in AX2012
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Monthly Archives: March 2015
Hi to all, Today from an MS engineer (thanks Mansour) I got the information that when working with Visual Studio projects (stored in AOT) it is recommended to use “Microsoft Dynamics AX Version Control” as source control plug-in for … Continue reading